Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Yeah.. everything settle...

wah.. finally, this morning go 2 FST 2 find Dr.ikmar.. so hepi tat i oredi find my FYP supervisor... hehe.. so, i wil try my best 2 do my FYP well.. now, i at library.. where i should study isyarat here.. but til now stil dun hv the mood.. mayb gt sum excited.. haha.. n sumore i stil remember all the tutorial which juz test last 2 weeks so make me dun hv mood 2 study yet.. haha.. but, i wil refresh bek seem it is last sub.. i muz score it.. dun wan let A's fly away.. seem my frenz is 101%.. i wan 101.1%.. haha.. yeah.. MAEQ CHAI, U CAN DO IT!!!

p/s: 2nite wil go out hv dinner & gathering wif my lovely master senior,abg nik.. haha...

2 comments:

  1. Gd luck k n plez prepare mental n physical coz u already choose Dr ikmar as ur SV 4 ur fyp,heheheh...

    ReplyDelete